Re: Gibson vs. Flowmaster

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 19 1997 - 16:28:50 EDT

<< As far as
 the headers go - forget it - $600 for maybe 2/10 , another $400 and you can
 buy
 some NOS from MPI and gain at least a full second. >>

Maybe not so much for NOS. I had a brain storm on NOS for 94 and up systems
(and 97 Neon) and am researching the possibility. I have to get it all
described and check it out with NOS but I see a real possibility of not
having to change the manifold and not too difficult to install. It is
something I stumbled onto in another mod. I need to check out some service
manuals for some info and then get with NOS as to feasability. I'll let you
all know how it comes out. I am impressed and happy with NOS and I'm sure a
lot of you would be to.

Bill