Re: HELP! Stereo Stupid and I've got questions!

From: MSGundam@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 19 1997 - 20:51:42 EDT

The Detachable Face of your head unit is removable, but, Don't pull or force
it off, there should be a release button that pushes the face away from the
chasis. For some models you need to take one end out at a time, some come
directly out. About the stock 8 Ohms, that's fine to use. On another note, I
put 6 1/2s in my front doors, it takes some mickey mousing, but they will fit
in the stock locations.

Ryro-
88 'kota
480 watts of ear wax shaking trouble...
Cerwin Vega- Sony- Kenwood- Lanzar- Profile-