Stub Stacks??

From: MSGundam@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 19 1997 - 21:02:50 EDT

About "Stub Stacks".....What are they and how do they help. The only thing
I've been able to dig up on it is that it kinda of works like a performance
chip. I've got a 88 V6 3.9 and I'm lookin to boost the performance of the
engine. It runs real clean cuz I got it rebuilt so it performs pretty nice,
but I want more. Also, I've read three different ratings for the HP for this
engine....someone tell me the right measurement..I've gotten from 220 up
through 250 from publication...what is it?
Thanx
Ryro
88 'kota
480 watts of ear wax shaking sound!
Cervin Vega- Kenwood- Sony- Lanzar- Profile