Re: read this on TBI mods

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 20 1997 - 21:18:52 EDT

<< Bill this sounds cool, please convert it to a jpg file and send it to me
 at rockvalley@prodigy.net
 Thanx
 Mike Cabe >>

I checked the Corel program and do not see and option to save as a JPG. I
tried to scan it and save it as a JPG but it didn't come out too good. I can
save it as : CDR, WPG, WMF, EMF, CGM, DXF, GEM, PF type files if you can use
any of those. I can also send the image of the plane with the Dakota cloned
in as the cockpit but without the text and you could import it in and add
your own text if that would work for you. Also if you are going to put this
on a shirt then you will need to "flip or Mirror" it to print backwards so it
will come out properly on the shirt. Let me know if any of this will work for
you and I'll do what I can.

Bill