Re: HELP! Stereo Stupid and I've got questions!

From: Sean Meldrum (spm@c3net.net)
Date: Sun Jul 20 1997 - 21:54:36 EDT

At 03:33 AM 7/20/97 cdt, you wrote:
>Hey Sean, I've got a 600 watt Profile amp under the seat and it work
>great pushing the 10" Orions I've got behind the seat (regular cab). I'd
>sell it and the speakers to you if you'd be interested. The speakers are
>Orion Series 2 subs hooked up to run mono to the amp. It does sound
>GOOD, too. Nice thump. The Orions were $150 a piece when I bought them
>and the amp was $259, but I'd sell all of it for $325 including the
>wiring going to the subs and the power and ground wire I have for the
>amp. If anybody else is interested write me back and we'll work
>something out. (I'm getting married in 6 days so I need the cash BAD!).
>Oh yeah, if whoever is interested could pay shipping, too, that would be
>great. Any takers???
>
>- Rob Cobb
>93 V8 LE 2wd swb auto 3.55
>cobbrob@juno.com

Sorry Rob.....a bit *too* much thump for me ;^). Sounds like a nice setup
though. That's a good price....I've got to imagine *somebody* on here is
lookin' for some 'boom' for their system.....
*******************************97 Dakota Sport*******************************
  sean meldrum

                  Work: sean_p_meldrum@auto.ittind.com

Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/7875/

 Black, 318, 5spd, 3.55SG, reg. cab, 2wd, buckets
"Fresh air by Meldrum"
All exterior vinyl graphics removed
Moroso Blue Max plug wires and Spectre looms
DynoMax Race Magnum Welded. 3" in/out, exiting before axle.
MSD 6A & Blaster 2 coil w/ chrome cover
****