Re: My Contribution

From: Rader (rlr@bbt.com)
Date: Tue Jul 22 1997 - 10:55:03 EDT

Keith R Wanderi wrote:

> I don't know how the rest of the group feels, and I'm no prude by any
> means, but this is rather inappropriate for this type of forum.

  I'll go even further, and try to reclaim some of the netiquette
of past years.

  Not only was the nude inappropriate for this forum, I claim
that ANY binary data sent through the mailing list is inappropriate.
The only appropriate information is ASCII text; no coded HTML, no
attachments, nothing at all unless specifically OKed by our esteemed
administrator.

  If you want to pass pictures around, it's OK to use the list to
send a text announcement, then email the binaries directly to those
who want them. But kindly remember that this list is devoted to
Dakotas. The frigging nudie was sitting on a Ram.

  Ron