RE: Dodge Dakota Phones

From: Schelling, Paul M (SchellinPM@corning.com)
Date: Tue Jul 22 1997 - 09:20:00 EDT

I went for one of these also. It's the closest I've come to finding a
scale model of my truck. (One of my hobbies is to collect a model -
preferably 1:43 die-cast - of each vehicle I own/have owned)

>********************** START OF AD ************************************
>These phones are 1/20 scale of the dodge
>dakota.The handset is the hood,roof,tonneau-covered bed top and tailgate;
>everything below the window line is the cradle. It features mute and redial
>buttons, as well as a pulse/tone option and a ringer on off switch.They read
>DODGE on the tailgate, and DAKOTA on the front fenders.Plus the Dodge Truck
>emblem on both undersides. They were given to selected company executives. 50
>of them were presented, and I was able to purchase the remanders.I have red,
>blue and white ones. I am asking $39.95 a piece till they are gone. make
>checks to Matt Turner at P.O BOX 42275 Cleveland,Ohio 44142.
>they are pre-97 (92-96)...

Unfortunately for me, they are actually pre-92, with the vertically
stacked dual rectangular headlamps. They are also long-bed.

It doesn't look too bad overall, though.

Does anyone know where I can find something closer to my Emerald Green
'93 Reg Cab Sport?

 - Paul Schelling
  SchellinPM@corning.com