Upper rad hose - 94 318 4x4

From: Roell, Steven R (Steven.Roell@Wichita.BOEING.com)
Date: Tue Jul 22 1997 - 08:00:19 EDT

Hi Gang!

Something's been bugging me since I bought my 94 last year. The upper
radiator hose crosses over the AC lines (I think) and is squeezed
between them and the hood. This doesn't seem right to me. Usually the
engine compartment is designed to allow for everything without an
"interference" fit. Is this setup normal or is something out of place?

Direct e-mail is preferrable since I am in digest mode.

Thanks,

Steve Roell
1970 Dodge Challenger Western Sport Special
1994 Dodge Dakota 318 4x4 SLT 5spd
Lancair 320 kitplane