FW: My Contribution

From: Ned Vogler (NVOGLER@rghosp.chime.org)
Date: Tue Jul 22 1997 - 14:28:00 EDT

> I don't know how the rest of the group feels, and I'm no prude by any
> means, but this is rather inappropriate for this type of forum.

> Not only was the nude inappropriate for this forum, I claim
>that ANY binary data sent through the mailing list is inappropriate.
>The only appropriate information is ASCII text; no coded HTML, no
>attachments, nothing at all unless specifically OKed by our esteemed
>administrator.

I agree with you guys 100%! I feel that NO unauthorized attachments
should be allowed by the list...

> If you want to pass pictures around, it's OK to use the list to
>send a text announcement, then email the binaries directly to those
>who want them. But kindly remember that this list is devoted to
>Dakotas. The frigging nudie was sitting on a Ram.

Yes, indeed this is the Dakota list... now if this nude person was laying
on a Dakota?... ;-)

Hey, ummm, BTW, since my software doesn't handle MIME attachments, I was
unable to view this file (even if it was a nude on a Ram!)... anyone have
a big problem with uuencoding it and sending it to me? (I've got a
friend with a Ram who may get a kick out of it)... Was the sender on the
Ram list?? Has any action been taken?? TIA

Ciao!

Ned Vogler
(nvogler@rghosp.chime.org)
'96 Dakota SLT V8 5-sp 4x4 Club Cab
Gibson 3" Catback Exhaust/MPI FIPK-clone/Magnecor KV85 wires
Brass Cap & Rotor/Autolite Platinums/Blaster 3 Coil
MSD 6AL Ignition & MPI Super Street TBI w/Power Bridge
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/9636/