Re: My Contribution(comments)

From: yacko@value.net
Date: Tue Jul 22 1997 - 14:19:53 EDT

hehe i think you guys need to realize that there is more to worry about
than some picture someone sent and you had to delete it. i never even saw
it. if it was inappropriate(sp?) and someone voiced it.. well ok but i
dont think we need 15 people restating such. lets get back to talking
about parts and trucks and stuff. and for the gentleman who was
complaining that he was at work when he viewed that picture.. why pin that
back on the sender.. your at work remember? so work:)
speaking of which..
greg