Re: Rear Diff question

From: Sam Parthemer (samp@cts.com)
Date: Wed Jul 23 1997 - 21:54:45 EDT

Well... I've been told that the bearings going out
may have been a flaw from CC... As the fluid is
A-OK... But it will be replaced (with a Synthetic).

For once I follow the manufacturer's recommend
interval on something, and it *might have* come
back to bite me.

        Sam '95 SLT

BTW: Just picked up a 56K modem...

        44000 bps is nice!
        :P

> From: Jane or Larry Elliott <elliott@serv.net>
> To: dakota@ait.fredonia.edu
> Subject: Re: Rear Diff question
> Date: Wednesday, July 23, 1997 4:39 PM
>
> This, pardon my French, crap about not having to change fluids is IMHO
> designed to keep repair facilities in business. It costs a little to
> change the final drive lubes, tansmission lube (either auto or manual)
and