RE: cat-back

From: Randy Bowman (r.bowman@cvce.com)
Date: Wed Jul 23 1997 - 23:23:21 EDT

On Wednesday, July 23, 1997 11:06 PM, MSGundam@aol.com
[SMTP:MSGundam@aol.com] wrote:
> I can't really answer the Gibson 3" 4" Question, but I would like to ask
you
> a small favor, for those of us who just bought a Dak, not new, a used
> '88...Could you post the mailing address for the Mopar Performance parts
> Catalog? I need that Catalog!!!lol, If you know what I mean!, Thanx!
> Rory

The catalog is available at your local dodge dealer for 5 bucks, and check
out my web page for MPI, Summit, Truck Performance all good sources

Randy Bowman
http://www.cvce.com/reb/dakota.htm
'93 LE 4X4 CC 318ci Auto
MP SBEC, K&N FIPK, Gibson 3", JBA SS Headers

'69 Camaro 350 Auto (UnderConstruction)
'79 Triumph Spitfire (Daily Driver)
'68 Triumph Spitfire (Under Tarp)