Quick ?Q?...

From: MSGundam@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 23 1997 - 23:19:10 EDT

Can Someone on this list explain what a stub stack is and how it works, A
friend was trying to explain it to me. I have a 88 Dakota that I'm lookin to
squeeze some performance out of. Any info on a nice mean loud Exhaust and
Spring and lowering kits would be helpful. The truck is really mint for being
an 88, I bought it from this old guy who stored it in a garage and drove it
on weekends only. I have since repainted it and added a cool yellow euro
offset ralley stripe Other Toys, but none of them help performance wise...so,
Give me aline here! Thanx
RorY

Also, Does anyone know the HP Rating for the 88 V6 3.9??? I read somewhere
239, but I don't think that's right...