Dakota FAQ

From: JT McBride (James.McBride@GDEsystems.COM)
Date: Fri Jul 25 1997 - 18:53:36 EDT

I have a compilation of interesting postings from the past few years,
but they aren't in anything but chronological order. I think without
some organization, they're almost worthless, so... any suggestions?

Off the top of my head, we could organize things by subsystem, based
on the setup of the FSM. Or we could sort first by model year. [Since
there is relatively little change year-to-year, this might not be
the best -- maybe by Dakota Epoch, ie. pre-Magnum, Magnum, and the
Little Rams (Kids? Ramette has been soundly derided, but I like it).]

There are some topics that simply don't lend themselves to a FAQ.
Like wiring diagrams. Easier to refer the reader to the Factory
Service Manual, which has very detailed charts.

There are also topics like paint that don't appear in the FSM, but
have generated a lot of discussion. Easy enough to add a few extra
subheads.

What is the concensus?

Jim

'93 4x4 CC V8 ABS MPI SB HDC TP ISS AT etc. etc.