Re: Intake Manifold Mods

From: Andre Mauboussin (andrem@cyberramp.net)
Date: Fri Jul 25 1997 - 19:59:29 EDT

I would like to take this opportunity to clarify my previous posts
concerning the article in Mopar Muscle magazine. I do NOT advise anyone
to modify their own intake runners or bore their V6 throttle body ports
to V8 size on their own. I recommend a professional machine shop with
experience in these mods(like RC Engineering) be contacted for advice
concerning your specific goals and application. I personally plan to
have some intake mods done this winter when I change cams(already have
the MP lifters springs and retainers) and have my heads ported. I will
also contact Dave Hughes at Hughes Engines as he has been working on the
Magnum engines for a while and has an outstanding reputation in the
Mopar world. He even has different porting packages for us Magnum V8
fans. As always, feel free to email me if you want to know more , need
phone numbers or references or just want to share some knowledge. Best
Wishes.

Andre Mauboussin
95 Reg Cab V8/5spd 14.70(and dropping ;-))@93.5mph