Re: 1996 &1997 Dakota Owners

From: Sean Meldrum (spm@c3net.net)
Date: Mon Jul 28 1997 - 19:11:37 EDT

At 03:53 PM 7/28/97 -0400, you wrote:
>I have just spoken to JET Performance and they informed me that the inline
Performance
>Engine Control modules will not be availible for 96-97 5.2L models until
the first of
>next year. Someone is teasing me ...I don't like that !!!!
>
>Stan
>dmagnum@mail.netside.com

Shouldn't have jumped the gun and posted that tidbit, should I? 8^( I also
phoned JET today and the woman answering the phone stopped me in mid
sentence.....said they'd been getting calls alot recently and she doesn't
understand why the ads are saying the OBD modules are ready. Semtember,
maybe sooner she told me. Sorry to get ya all worked up Stan......she
kinda laughed when I told her how excited I got when I read that ad last
night....

*******************************97 Dakota Sport*******************************
  sean meldrum

                  Work: sean_p_meldrum@auto.ittind.com

Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/7875/

 Black, 318, 5spd, 3.55SG, reg. cab, 2wd, buckets
All exterior vinyl graphics removed
"Fresh air by Meldrum"
"Pilone Throttle Body"
Moroso Blue Max plug wires and Spectre looms
DynoMax Race Magnum Welded. 3" in/out, exiting before axle.
MSD 6A & Blaster 2 coil w/ chrome cover
Pioneer DEH-435 CD Receiver
****