RE: Your Ideas

From: Randy Bowman (r.bowman@cvce.com)
Date: Mon Jul 28 1997 - 21:40:06 EDT

On Monday, July 28, 1997 7:24 PM, Sean Meldrum [SMTP:spm@c3net.net] wrote:
> At 04:07 PM 7/28/97 -0600, you wrote:
> ver's reliability and longevity.
> >
> >I'll be looking elsewhere for my next CD/receiver.
> >

> >------------------------------------------------
> >Steven Connelly
> >93 Dakota, 4x4, CC, V8, Auto
> >stevec@extendsys.com
> >

> Thanks for adding this Steven. I'll keep an I on both my wife's receiver
> AND mine. On good note the wife's is about a year old and not so much as a
> sneeze out of it yet.......
> *******************************97 Dakota Sport*******************************
> sean meldrum

> Work: sean_p_meldrum@auto.ittind.com
>
> Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/7875/
>
> Black, 318, 5spd, 3.55SG, reg. cab, 2wd, buckets
> All exterior vinyl graphics removed
> "Fresh air by Meldrum"
> "Pilone Throttle Body"
> Moroso Blue Max plug wires and Spectre looms
> DynoMax Race Magnum Welded. 3" in/out, exiting before axle.
> MSD 6A & Blaster 2 coil w/ chrome cover
> Pioneer DEH-435 CD Receiver
> ****
I've got the 40dh and have had for 3 years i think, never had one single
problem with it also have a 6 disk changer, cant remember the number but have
had for 5 years i think, never a problem with either..

Just my 2 cents as one other member would say....

Randy Bowman
http://www.cvce.com/reb/dakota.htm
'93 LE 4X4 CC 318ci Auto
MP SBEC, K&N FIPK, Gibson 3", JBA SS Headers

'69 Camaro 350 Auto (UnderConstruction)
'79 Triumph Spitfire (Daily Driver)
'68 Triumph Spitfire (Under Tarp)