Re: print problems

From: MARDIGRAS1@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 29 1997 - 18:57:48 EDT

I agree that the balck paint is not quality. I have a balck truck that is 3
months old and already has more scratches in it than I did in my 91 Ferd. I
dont know if there is anything that we can do, but I would personally love to
see Chrysler admit it. There is no way the paint should scratch as easily as
it does. There have been several postings lately regarding flawed paint jobs
on the Daks and CC fixing them. What are the requirements for that?

Ken