print problems

From: Jarrod Pilone (moparman@jet.laker.net)
Date: Mon Jul 28 1997 - 20:47:10 EDT

well, when i bought my truck a month and a half ago, it had some scratcehs
on it that i had the dealer give me a due slip to get em fixed for free at
the body shop there, well last week they fixed the scratches and repainted
some spots on my truck (they had the friggin thing all week!). well after
getting it back on friday, i immediately noticed a ding on teh pass side
door which i pointed out and the dealer is again fixinf it at no cost to
me. but after bringing it home friday, i looked closer and i saw buffer
swirl scratches in the paint all over the danm truck, like someone buffed
it slowly and only used one side of the buffer and pressed hard. needless
to say they are gonna have my truck for the rest of this week. the body
shop manager said they may have to re-paint my whole truck?????. whayt
kinda crap is this? its brand new!. i dont want a re-painted new truck, i
want a new one if thats the case!/. has anyone else had this problrem?.
they basically told me there isnt anything i can do about it. i cant lemon
law it under the paint since this isnt the factory's fault, but the
dealers.. can anyone help me?

Jarrod

Jarrod Pilone moparman@laker.net
http://falcon.laker.net/moparman
'97 Dakota CC Sport V8, Flowmaster, FIPK, Pilone Throttle Body, Transgo
Shift Kit.
'72 Dodge Demon, future 12 second 1/4 mile car