Cooling problems

From: dmagnum@ccs.netside.com
Date: Tue Jul 29 1997 - 20:32:45 EDT

To everyone out there thats having cooling difficulties when the air is on.

My 96' with HD Cooling and underdrive pulleys does the same thing. It's always
95 degrees here. Remove your thermostat and cut out the poppet valve. Drill the
hole out to around 3/16". This will let more coolant flow at lower RPM's
especially when using underdrive pulleys. If it doesnt work, which it helps,
your only out 4 bucks. My gage has never gone higher than 1/2 scale.

Stan
dmagnum@mail.netside.com