Re: hot while idleing

From: BadDakota1@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 29 1997 - 23:20:38 EDT

<< my truck doe's the same thing, I think it's caused by the underdrive
pulleys
 as I never had a problem before that. >>
those of you with the under drive pulleys.........how much increase did you
feel?? i want to get a set for my v-6 but here is the deal....i am gonna
supercharge this thing and i know i am gonna end up having to change the
supercharger pulley if i do go that route.......actually,.....my whoe truck
consists of this

throttble body by <insert your name here>
fresh air sorta like meldrums.....
true duals.....2 1/4 pipe the whole way going into 2 v-6 cats into 2
performace rhino mufflers that were meant for a mustang (the size was right)
3.55 gears open rear end
accell coil
fiberglass roll pan (weight is weight)
now what i want to do is:
paxton supercharger
stage 3 heads from magnum performance
roller 1.6 rockers
msd 6al ignition
blaster coil
4.10 gears with suregrip
H-pipe probably tomorrow if work is slow enough (the mufflers sound funny and
hopefully this will fix that)
extrude hone intake
mopar performace headers
not neccesarily in this order.......anyone see anything wrong with this let
me know

Russ