Re: Coming to Alberta

From: Phil Hyde (philh@insync.net)
Date: Mon Aug 04 1997 - 15:08:14 EDT

Bruce Bexte wrote:

> Hi Phil I would love to gat together when your here.If I can give you
> any help let me know. Maybe Pat could meet you too.If tou want give me a
> phone call at home 403-242-7488 or Cell 403-660-4017
> Bye for know Bruce

Hi Bruce,

Sorry I missed you in Calgary last week. I ended up being
quite busy with my coworkers, and didn't have much free
time.

I was able to get out to the mountains on Saturday. I'm
at a loss for words how beautiful they are. I was just
so impressed. We went to Lake Louise, Morraine Lake,
Banff, and Kanaskis Village on our "trip". I thought
that Morraine Lake was the best part. I wish I had more
time to do some hiking.

See you on the list,
Phil