Re: Magnum Graphics

From: Scott (ssande@gwis.com)
Date: Mon Aug 04 1997 - 13:13:40 EDT

I saw a Dodge RAM truck the other day that had a silver colored graphic on
the side of the bed that said "Magnum Powered" or "Magnum V8 Powered"
(can't remember which). Does anyone know where you could get such a decal?
I get the impression is was a aftermarket decal, but I'm certain. I'd
really like to get a red decal that says "Magnum V8 Powered".

I guess the last option would be to design the graphic myself and have it
cut by a CNC decal cutter, but I'm sure the cost would be pretty high. Not
sure if I'd use the font from the "4x4 decal on the rear or the "Sport"
decal on the door.

Anyone interetsed?