Re: 98 dakota

From: sclarke@cancom.net
Date: Tue Aug 05 1997 - 13:28:06 EDT

I had the truck 3 months, They will not give me more since I paid
9500 for it, the good news is I went back today and I looked into
different lease terms and miles allowed. They had me down at 35000km a
year so the price was higher, right now they quoted me a price of
24600 for a cc, with the 5.2 manual and air, I forget to mention sure
grip. I would pay 350 a month for it over 4 years, then I would
probably buy it. I'm going to check with the banks rate as I may be
able to get it cheaper. He never told me what it came with but I did
find out it was a sport package, what is the standard equipment on the
sport model, they had no more books left and the 98 book are not in
yet??
It takes a mopar to catch a mopar:-)

Steve Clarke 94 Dakota V-6, 5-Speed
sclarke@cancom.net Alpine