Re: 98 dakota

From: Scott (ssande@gwis.com)
Date: Tue Aug 05 1997 - 16:22:47 EDT

At 03:17 AM 8/5/97 +0000, you wrote:
<SNIP>
>The dealer will give me 9000
>for my truck, does this seem reasonable? (94 V-6, 5-speed, nothing
>else, not even a stereo) they say I paid 9500 for it so they can't
>give me more, but I got an extended warranty with it so I'm losing
>900$ plus the taxes.

When did you buy the '94? If you bought it in '94, 3 years of use and you
get $9000? Thats not bad, automobiles typically make poor investments.

>any help appreciated, don't think I could put up not having a dakota
>that long ;-), but the neon I want it supposed to go about 135-138 mph
>so 130 seems possible, humm....

Steve, if you plan to drive a Neon 130mph you should definately go for a
short term lease. You and the car will not be with us for very long.

> GOD IS MY CO-PILOT
You had better take the 3 wise men with you too at that speed!