'97 Dakota Exhaust Attn: J. Hooper

From: DRD892@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 06 1997 - 14:20:04 EDT

James,

This is regarding your question of torque loss with the Flowmaster
2-chamber daul exhaust.

I am running this system on a CC with a modified automatic and
the FIPK (FABM). The exhaust is 3'' in and twin 2 1/2" out with
3" chrome extenders at the rear. I certainly did not notice any
decrease in torque or horsepower. What I did notice was a smoother
idle and a increase in power from about 2,000 RPM to Red Line.
Also there was a measurable increase in gas mileage. Plus it
sounds really good, at least to me.

David R.
Sterling Heights
Michigan