Re: The Drags

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 06 1997 - 17:02:02 EDT

<< What was my buddy(Mr. Lightning) runnin at the track this time? Did you
tell
 him I miss him? What was the temp outside when you were dialing in 15.2's ?
 What about the humidity? >>

He ran a best of 14.96 or 7. No I didn't think to tell him how much you miss
him. Temp started 76 and dropped to 63 and Humidity started at 53 and rose to
85. I was running 15.1's and 15.0's pretty regular at the end of last year
but high 15.1's best so far this year without juice. I hooked up Blaster 2
coil tonight and have new brass cap and rotor but will not have them in for
this week. I want a new set of wires and then put cap rotor on and see if I
gain anything with all this MSD stuff, so far I have lost performance but for
the few bucks more I'll check out the whole deal but I am not optimistic..

Later
Bill