Re: My Test Results

From: kmiller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Thu Aug 07 1997 - 17:28:58 EDT

Stan:

I don't know what year truck you have or setup, but on my Shelby I am going
to buy another flexible hose and run it out the other side of the air
cleaner down to the front of the radiator support just like the other side.
 Mine already has an indentation in the radiator support to cut-out and
put this extra piece in.

Later

Scott

----------
> From: dmagnum@ccs.netside.com
> To: dakota@ait.fredonia.edu
> Subject: My Test Results
> Date: Thursday, August 07, 1997 9:46 AM
>
> Well Guys, Didn't do as good As I expected.
>
> I had to drive almost 2 hours to get there. Motor didn,t have enough time
to cool. 15.38
> was the first pass. I was really discouraged. Didn't
> feel strong at all. I waited 1.5 hours for the motor to cool. Still was
to hot to touch.
> Ran best of 15.05 1/4 mile and 9.53 1/8 mile at 88.3mph. 77 degrees 90%
humidity

> I burned up 15 dollars in gas driving 230 miles. This is great for
economy. 19
> miles/gal. This stock computer is definetly not meant for performance.
Looks like I
> don't and cannot get enough fuel at top end. Plugs were white after the
pass.
> Et's dropped three tenths letting the motor cool. Eighth mile time is
good but 1/4 mile
> is definetly dropping off. 60 foots were consistant 2.10 at 25psi.
Probobly will go to