Re: Re: What i did this weekend

From: SCOTT LEMSER (skipper@mailexcite.com)
Date: Thu Aug 07 1997 - 17:35:15 EDT

><< .USE DIELECTRIC GREASE!!! both for

> the benefits of electrical conduction, but also to make those littles

> suckers slide on!!! >>

Just a little extra hint from my experiences:

Di-electric Grease works just fine, but, I believe most of you will find Silicon
Spray works equally as well without the mess or cleanup involved with the grease.

It also will not harm the silicon sheathing on the wires.

Scott Lemser

Free web-based e-mail, Forever, From anywhere!
http://www.mailexcite.com