Re: 96 SB Dakota Performance

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 07 1997 - 20:53:53 EDT

<< it never ceases to amaze me how people can manage to read enough on how to
 join the mailing list but refuse to read that extra sentence on how to
 unsubscribe. and i would almost think since the instructions are in every
 e-mail, you could figure it out hence making a lawyer completly
 uneccasry..that is of course unless you need him to decipher the
instructions
 for you..

 Russ >>

Russ

I just cannot understand how you can cold bloodily come out here and hammer
on the American Idiot like that. I mean these folks need to be taken by the
hand every step of the way and spoon fed. I mean it is absolutely our fault
the they are Idiots and if we don't spoon feed them then they will get their
Lawyers to sue the pants off of us without a doubt. Now you need to be nice
to these Idiots and help them off the list so that we can go on about our way
without their stupid messages of "get me off this list now or I'll call my
lawyer" or similar child like statements. So just knock it off. waaaa waaa
waaaa

Bill