Lawyers & Dakotas

From: Mark Seagondollar (segndolr@us.ibm.com)
Date: Fri Aug 08 1997 - 10:48:02 EDT

Gonna get a lawyer, hunh?

I don't know about you guys, but it seems most of us are serious about our
trucks, moderately intelligent (i.e. somewhat computer literate and otherwise
able to read instructions), not tremendously well off (don't hear a lot of
interest in the Borla stuff, much less comparison of Dak 4x4s with the
Lamborghini LM2 or the ability to frivolously afford a lawyer) and resourceful
(I can think of many ways to deal with frustrations before engaging legal
counsel), so I would suggest one of the following recourses to our testy
acquaintance:

1) Send a note to the Dakota Mailing list.