<<Jon>> Dakota Telephones - and list related stuff

From: Calvin (LJacobs@Calvin.UCHSC.Edu)
Date: Fri Aug 08 1997 - 16:52:53 EDT

Jon, was wondering what the status of the ftp site was
(haven't been able to get there for a long time). Oh, and welcome back.

I have mailed you pictures of the Dakota telephones (offered by
hemipower@aol.com),
yet haven't heard any response, so am putting this on the DML.

Also - (Will) the unsubscribe information isn't necessarily attached at the
bottom of everyones
e-mail. I am using MS internet mail and news on a Macintosh, and don't see
any information
(mind you - I'm not looking to unsubscribe). So some of these boneheads
might actually
be innocent.

Lee Jacobs, LJacobs@Calvin.UCHSC.Edu 96 SLT CC 4x4 5spd K&N FIPK