Re: dual exhaust vs cat back exhaust system

From: Glenn & Lynn Vanderburg (vanderbu@silk.net)
Date: Fri Aug 08 1997 - 21:04:00 EDT

Do you have 1 or 2 sensor(s) The dealer here (Canada, B.C) said if you just
put one sensor in it would work but you might get a bad reading somewhere,
and the computer couldn't handle 2. therefore I concluded best way was to
put an exhaust crossover with just on sensor.
where did you run the other pipe? side by side?