Re: Desperately seeking Thorley (was Darlington Test & Tune)

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 08 1997 - 20:58:58 EDT

<< It never ceases to amaze me just how stupid unions are. >>

They are not really stupid just like to have a fair reward for a fare days
work. I would certainly hate to see this country without unions. Maybe if you
had been in a union you may still have your job.. The unions kinda like the
workers to share in the profits not just the management.

Bill
a Union member and proud of it....