O2 sensor replacement

From: Michael Clark (mclark@wt.net)
Date: Sat Aug 09 1997 - 12:23:00 EDT

Well since I have over 63k miles its time to replace my o2 sensor. And
since you have to remove the old one anyway when you put DT headers on I
thought I'd go ahead and buy one. Question; how do you unplug this
thing? Does it unplug right at the sensor or do you unplug the long
wire from somewhere else? Also how much should I be paying for a new
sensor? So far I've gotten $54 and $74 (ouch!). Haven't tried the
dealer yet....

Thanks.

--
Michael Clark            mike@snakebite.com