Last Night

From: MARDIGRAS1@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 10 1997 - 09:29:16 EDT

Well Gents, went to the Saints game last night. As we were leaving I pulled
up at a red light beside a Jeep Cherokee. He hit the gas a few times and
when the light changed we both took off. By the time we got to the next red
light (maybe 300 yds.) I had him by 2.5 car lengths. He punched the gas
again and we took off (some fools never learn). I was waiting for him at the
next red light as well. He rolled down his window and asked me (kind of
sheepishly) if I would let him in front of me so he could take his exit. I
realize it isnt like picking on a Porsche or a Mustang, but considering that
my truck is not built for speed (CC,4X4, 3.55, 318) I was pretty happy.

Ken