Re: Last Night

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 10 1997 - 18:46:17 EDT

<< Ah you guys are not giving them poor lads a fighting chance. Now lets only
 pick on guy/gals that at least have a V-8
 Hoping like heck to meet someone to run up here. ah just call it itchy
 foot.
 Glenn. >>

There are a lot of fours and sixes out there that can kick our butts, you
can't count the out.. At the drags last wed the was a lady in a Nissan Ultima
that ran a time trial next to me, the darn thing ran a 15.4 how would you
like to have her pull up next to ya at a red light, might get embarrassing. I
also think that the Nissan Ultima was one of the cars that made it into the
140 mph plus article that Motor trend ran a couple of years ago, the club
that not one Mustang got into nor a lot of other hot rigs..

my 2 cents

Bill