Re: Leaving the List

From: Lloyd W. Christianson (rtkba@juno.com)
Date: Sun Aug 10 1997 - 11:45:18 EDT

I don't recall if he said 'Please Mr. Elliot' or not. It really doesn't
matter. I'd just perfer to read about Dakota's and not clutter up the
list. Oh! I was really threatened! 'Nough said!
Wayne
RTKBA@juno.com
95 SLT, Extended Cab, 4X4, V6 Auto, K&N FIPK, Terminator Muffler,
Autolite Double Platnums