Re: Leaving the List

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 10 1997 - 11:48:58 EDT

<< Extend that helping
 attitude to those who don't desire to be here. Why be aggravated by
 their constant posting. Help them off the list and you won't have to put
 up with them anymore. Or is it that you just like bitching and griping
 and making yourself look tough? What did someone say about Paper Tigers?

I agree to a point and I will help anyone who is decent about it but when
they come on with threats and foul statements and slam us for their self
created problems then they will receive appropiate responses. I always
thought you treat people the way you want to be treated, I guess some of
these folks don't want to be treated decent...

My 2 Cents
Bill