'97 Exhaust Article

From: WM96@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 10 1997 - 22:24:11 EDT

        Hey everyone, on my way to a soccer tourney in houston this week I picked up
some much needed reading material including a copy of the OCt. issue of
"Truckin". And to my merriment what do I find? An article about exhaust for
'97 daks. In the article they put Mopar Performance headers and Borla (hate
borla....) cat-back exhaust on a 5.2 L 5 speed. They also included some
spiffy little photos of the installation. After both parts were installed
they took it on over to a dyno and tested it. Rear wheel horsepower
increased by over 21 percent. I'll let you do the math on this one, but that
looks like a pretty significant gain to me. Now only if they had used Gibson
exhaust....Oh yeah, has anyone heard if that Gibson Supertruck exhaust is
available for '97 daks?
Will
'97 CC Sport 318 auto 3.55