DML Member's Profiles

From: EDWARD TRAXLER (edtrax@thegrid.net)
Date: Mon Aug 11 1997 - 15:28:08 EDT

The profile section isn't working. You can display what is already there,
but not change or add to it. After attempting to change my profile and
failing, I attempted using the wrong password. Before, if you tried to do
so, and the password was wrong, you received an Error Message through
e-mail. This hasn't happened ... there's no response at all.

Has anyone informed the owner and administrator of the Dakota mailing list,
Jon Steiger about this? I would think that he knows .. but I hesitate to
'presume' ... that can get you into trouble.

> From: John D. Emery <johnemery@mindspring.com>
> Subject: DML Profile
<snip>