Re: Questions From A Newbie

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 12 1997 - 17:59:49 EDT

<< Slip on those Drag Radials and go show him what Dak taillights look like
 ole' boy!! >>

All he needed to do was stick around a little longer, his best run was a 13.5
I managed a 13.33 before the day was over. Now I would have really like to
have had them Drag Radials that day 12's fer shurr, I couldn't bring it in
under 3000 without brining it sideways. The BFG DR's are getting closer.

Ole' boy