Re: Questions From A Newbie

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 12 1997 - 18:01:30 EDT

<< The towing with the 5 spd is 100%
 better than with an auto, in my book. >>

I like 5 spds for some things but towing is not one of them. A auto with low
gears (ie 3.90) I'd take any day over a 5 spd. I used to do a lot of camping
with travel trailers, I had one 5 speed and that was the end of that ordeal.
Now I haven't towed in a couple of years but never had a problem towing our
35' Travel trailer and never had a problem parking it any place I wanted to
put it. Never ever would I have a 5 speed for towing, now cowboying around
the streets yeh lots of fun there.

Bill