RE: '98..Got mine!!!

From: Bob Carmack (rob@notnow.com)
Date: Fri Aug 15 1997 - 11:31:09 EDT

At 10:09 AM 8/15/97 -0400, you wrote:
>from what i have heard that will not come until the 99 or 00 models

My dealer showed me the what's new for 98 list when I ordered mine and
there have been no plans for a 3rd door. The 98 Ram will have dual doors
for its clubcab. The Dakota R/T is supposted to be released in the spring
of 98 and will sport the 5.9L . Check out www.4adodge.com and they got
some scoop on these things.

Rob Carmack
rob@notnow
Deep Amethyst, '98 Dakota Sport, CC, 4x2, 5.2L 318, 5spd, 3.55 SG
Deliv. Early Sept.