Re: '98..Got mine!!!

From: Mark & Holly Gardner (gardner1@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Aug 16 1997 - 14:16:55 EDT

Rob wrote:
Did you get the lighting group? If so do the power window switches and
power lock switches light up when you turn on the parking lights?

Rob Carmack
rob@notnow
Deep Amethyst, '98 Dakota Sport, CC, 4x2, 5.2L 318, 5spd, 3.55 SG
Deliv. Early Sept.

Response:
I hope that this works and goes into the threat right. Is there an
easy way to reply to someone in the digest mode or do I to change my
subscription to get each message separately? Anyway....

Yes, I did get the lighting group and yes, the switches do light up,
but you don't have to have the parking lights on, just the key. There
is also a green ring around the ignition that also lights up so that
you can see where to put the key. It comes on, along with the interior
lights when you unlock the doors with the remote. (Also, when you open
the door after unlocking with the key). See ya!!

Holly Gardner
'98 Black Dakota "Sport" 4x4, V-8, 5-speed, CC, etc.