RE: James' exhaust

From: James Bird (birdjd@internetmci.com)
Date: Sun Aug 17 1997 - 13:05:45 EDT

Truck Performance for $535 + $10 shipping. They sent me the automatic
transmission version about 2 months ago. Of course when I opened the box
there was a sign in their that said "These headers do NOT fit the 5 speed!"
. Since then, I've been told a few times that UPS has my real headers.
 But just Friday someone at Truck Performance told me that they (MOPAR) has
not released the 5 speed headers yet. 'Truckin'" magazine has a pair! So
they still have my money, I have the automatic headers (waiting for a
shipping call tag from UPS).

Monday I'm going to ask them for my Money back until the real headers are
shipped. I've been eating the interest on my $600 now for two months.

As I'm told time and time again, "if you want to be on the bleeding edge,
you have to bleed."

James Bird - BIRDJD@InternetMCI.COM
'97 Dakota CC, 4x4, V8, 5sp, 3.55, loaded, 500W of serious sound
K&N, Gibson 3"/dual 2.5", Dual mandrel bend pipes