Re: splitfire plugs, wires, & cap

From: Michael Clark (mclark@wt.net)
Date: Sun Aug 17 1997 - 22:18:27 EDT

Sean Meldrum wrote:
> As for throttle response vs. smoother......I noticed the biggest change
> after the Blue Max wires. This was pre-MSD. The engine accelerated much
> more smoothly. Much less labored. The MSD added to that and was verified
> by the Meldrum Butt Dyno. ;^)
> sean meldrum

Ahh well there you go, that's it then, the MBD never lies. Hey Sean
maybe you should contact MSD and offer your services, then on the box
they could print "MSD: Proven results as verified on the state of the
art Meldrum Butt Dyno. Ask for it by name..."

Dynojet's got nothin on you....

--
Michael Clark            mike@snakebite.com
     '93 Mark III 4X2 V-8 SWB RC auto