RE: towing

From: James Babcock (james.a.babcock@adn.alcatel.com)
Date: Mon Aug 18 1997 - 08:42:05 EDT

Folloing up to my previous post...I guess my Dak is not 2000lbs empty
but rather 4000lbs. That would make a 6400 lb trailer not 3x the
weight of the tow vehicle. Still, if the vehicle is lighter than
the trailer, there will be a tendancy to switch ends when the brakes
are applied hard. Keep those trailer brakes in good shape!

Jim
'87 V6 auto 4x4

--
James A. Babcock, Software Engineer   email: james.a.babcock@adn.alcatel.com