Re: Trailer Pulling

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 18 1997 - 21:27:00 EDT

<< You've GOT to be overloaded. Did you put a shift kit in your tranny at
 least? >>

I did not have the shift kit when I was towing the trailer and have not towed
it for a couple of years. I used the auto with the OD lock out and it did not
tow hard at all. I even used the cruise set at 55 and took it up the 4 lane
on up over some of the ruggedest hills in the area left on cruise and pulled
it at 55. It shifted down once and stayed there till it was less hilly and
shifted back. It did not shift back and forth and did not heat up, If you
didn't see the monster in the mirror you would forget it was there.

Bill