Edelbrock Headers for Dak

From: JBROWN62@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 20 1997 - 00:04:22 EDT

I was at Jegs this morning looking for a nice set of tips for my new dual
exhaust, when I was rumaging through the Edelbrock catalog and found a part
number for the TES headers for 97 Daks. The part is #6664. I had the guy
look up the price but they were not in the computer. he called Edelbrock
tech line and found out they are on back order until late sept. My guess is
they havent released them yet, Because they didn't have a price either, but
this is a good enough reason for me to wait and have a little more to compare
prices and perf. gains to. Mopar or no Car!!!!!!

jbrown62@aol.com, black 97 dak ext. cab, sport plus, 318, 4x4, auto, cb,
pro-flow air cleaner, ram tail light covers.Flowmaster 3 in 2.5 out dual
exhaust